The NDIS provides assistance to those who have a physical, intellectual, sensory, cognitive, or behavioural disability. The NDIS Service collaborates with you to find the services you require to attain your goals in a variety of areas of your life. This would include autonomy, community participation, education, career, health, and overall well-being. The NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission is a non-profit organization that was founded to improve on the following:
The NDIS is accessible in all states and territories of Australia, including:
List A- Conditions that are likely to meet the disability requirements in section 24 of the NDIS Act.
List B – Permanent conditions for which functional capacity is variable and further assessment of functional capacity is generally required.
1. Conditions primarily resulting in intellectual/ learning impairment, such as:
2. Conditions primarily resulting in neurological impairment such as:
3. Conditions resulting in physical impairment
4. Conditions resulting in Sensory and/or Speech impairment
5. Conditions resulting in multiple types of impairment
We at Paradise and Paradise Care offer a variety of quality healthcare to NDIS Service participants. You can rely on us with no hesitation.